The 2018 10-12 years Track and Field Championships will be held at Lakeside Stadium, Melbourne from 23 to 27 November 2018 (inclusive).
Age dispensation: There is currently no age dispensation provided in the SSA 10 – 12 Years Track & Field Championships.
Rules: To view the 10 – 12 Years SSA Track and Field Championships rules, click here (updated October 2017).
- Multi Class Selection Guide – Boys – updated January 2018, please click here
- Multi Class Selection Guide – Girls – updated January 2018, please click here
The minimum standards outlined in the Multi Class Selection Guides (above) are to be used as a guide only. States/Territories may set their own selection standards. Please contact your relevant School Sports Office.
Multi Class Classification Information: All multi class athletes (athletes with a disability) attending the School Sport Australia Championships must have, at least, a provisional classification from Athletics Australia.
To register for a provisional classification, click here. Read all the information carefully and select the appropriate impairment for classification. You will then find more information and the appropriate application form.
Policy: To view the School Sport Australia General Policies and Guidelines, please click here.
- 12 Yrs & Under Track & Field Championship Records updated 2 January 2018, click here.
- 12 Yrs & Under Multi Class Track & Field Championships Records at 22 December 2017, click here.
- Pacific School Games Records – Boys 10-12 years, click here.
- Pacific School Gesm Records – Boys 13-19 years, click here.
- Pacific School Games Records – Girls 10-12 years, click here.
- Pacific School Games Records – Girls 13-19 years, click here.
Contact: For all Track and Field Championships enquiries, please contact the School Sport Australia Track and Field National Secretary Kirsteen Farrance:
Phone: 03 9488 9464